Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2nd Weeeek!

Hiiii!!! This is Moto^^
I got used to living in Melbourne. I can take train, tram, and bus even by myself.
However, the business project is harder than I thought and I am tired because I did too many things on weekend!
On Sat, we went to Great Ocean Road whole day long and on Sun, we went to zoo and had BBQ. I had really good time, however, frankly speaking I need more sleep lol I go to bed before 11oclock and wake up about at 6:30, so you might think it's enough. Yes, in Japan, it's enough. But in AUS, I am surrounded by English when I am in English class. I found that it makes me tired.
Oh, I change my English class form GE7 to GE8/9, so everyone can speak English very fluently. I will try my best!!
Yesterday, I and Shun went to "Studio Latitude" to interview. The owners were really kind to us and told us many things related to business and showed their products. They are very beautiful. I would like to upload photos of them but I just don't know how to do it>< See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment