Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hi! This blog members are Sayuki, Yudai, Marie, Moto, Megumi and this is Teruhiro. We attempt to write this blog everyday.

Today, we had a first GE class. At first, I was belonged to GE6B. My teacher, Angela, is very kind and good person. We introduced to each other. After the class, I took a tea break for one and a half hour.

After that, we attended the ILC class's introduction. ILC means Independent Learning Centre. In that class, we can study English by reading books, watching DVDs, playng board games something like that. It's very nice!

However, my GE class was changed after that! My first GE class was wrong. So my true GE class is GE7. I'm worry about my future in this class.

I never give up!

See you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Teruhiro!
    It seems you needed to introduce yourself again at the new class, but I think you had more chances to meet more people than the others!
    Sayuki sent me the email to inform the URL of this blog. It is very nice to read you all are doing well and studying hard.
    Do your best!

    Shoko Ichijo

    ReplyDelete