Sunday, February 21, 2010

zoo!

Hello. This is Teruhiro.

Yesterday, I went to the Melbourne Zoo!
I got up at 7 am, and went to Box Hill to meet Marie. Box Hill is one of the main terminal in Melbourne. We dropped in with Kenji at platform. When we arrived at Flinders Street Station, our friends were already there.
Melbourne Zoo is close to city. Yesterday was Sunday, so there was a lot of family.
I watched kangaroos and koalas. But they didn't completely move. I was disappointed.

After that, I went to Toshi's house to do barbecue with my friends. His host mother's birthday is yesterday so we celebrated her birthday.
We bought a lot of meets vegetables and cakes. It cost us 220 dollars. WOW!!!!!!!
We stayed his house until 9 pm. I walked soooooo long way to go home that I was very tired.


bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment