Sunday, February 21, 2010

Monday again

This is Sayuki, it is not so hot, but windy today.

I will write blog in GE7 page, but Moto and I changed my class to GE8/9 (the highest English class in GE at Deakin University)
This class is too hard to understand sometimes, but I enjoy it with Hiroki, Kenji, and Moto.

Anyway today, Mr. Rose came to Deakin from Rikkyo!
I didn't have his class, but some of his students looked happy to see him.
Yesterday I went to Toshihumi's host home and held BBQ party.
The details will be written by Teruhiro...I guess. :)

Yudai and I are going to visit a company (Aboriginal Art) for buisiness project tomorrow.
Therefore we will go to the gallery in city from now to understand Aboriginal Art before our visit.

Everything is new for me!
3 weeks must be too short for us to experience Australia!

Bye :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sayuki,
    Have you and Moto moved to the higher class?
    I think it is OK for you to be in this blog group and it might be interesting for you all to exchange what you learned in the different class.

    Ichijo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been enjoying Australian and Deakin life! I wish I could join you. I am glad you met Rose-sensei. Good luck with the rest of your program.

    Takashi Kosaka

    ReplyDelete