Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Middle of the life in AUS

About 2 weeks have already passed in AUS.
Yesterday I went to the St. kilda beach with my friends.
It was a little bit dirty actually and it was cold a little, but I went swimming in the sea because I just wanted to swim in. Now I feel sickness a little bit, and the cause is probably that activities....

By the way, I changed my host family because the past host family was
not usually at home(only at home at night), so I sometimes felt loneliness. But now, I"m so happy!
New host family is so kind to me, and looks after me very well.
Moreover, the new host family has 2 daughters, one of them are 6 years
old, the other is 3 years old. They are sooooo pretty, they gave me
the drawing as a present.

Anyway I'm spending so exciting life in AUS!!!!!
Now is the time I went home, so I'll go home.
See you !

No comments:

Post a Comment