Saturday, February 20, 2010

beautiful!


Today, we went to "Bell's beach", "Memorial Arch", "Twelve Apostles", and "Loch Ard Gorge" on the tour.
This morning, I got up 6 o'clock because our tour started at 7:30 am. It was so early that everyone slept on the bus :)

In this tour, I saw very beautiful ocean views everywhere I've been. I've never seen such beautiful views. And we saw koala bears that were sleeping holding trees. I was surprised about their sharp claws.

After the lunch, we went to the beach. We could enter the water :) Although I put on cloths, I was thrown away in the water by Dai, Jyo, and Kuniyoshi *ω* 

Come to think of it, I went to the beach four times in this week. haha:)

I wanna go many places and do many things while I am in Australia. :)

A week have passed!

good night,


Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment