Wednesday, February 17, 2010

8th day in AUS

Hi! This is Yudai Kubota!
Today is the 8th day in AUS. I got accustomed to my life in AUS a little bit. Living in AUS, I can feel many kindness that Australian have! If I can't understand what someone's saying, everyone will use easier expressions, speak more slowly, sometimes make gesture for my correct understanding. Austrain is soooooooooo kind to us!!!!
Now, it is summer in AUS, so I want to go swimming in the sea! Fortunately, this week on Saturday, I got a plan to go to the Great Ocean Road! I have never been to there, many local people in AUS say "It's a very good place! So beautiful!", so I'm looking forward to coming the day soon! In Melbourne, it sometimes become cold a little bit, so I hope the day won't be cold....
Tha'ts all! Have a good day! See you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment