Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tommorow is Philip Island!

Hello! This is Megumi.

Although we become used to the life in Australia, some of us are in poor health. I have to be careful about my condition because I have to prepare for our presentation!!

Toshifumi and I went to the company on Monday and we interview Mr.Derham, who is the president of marketing research. He is very kind and answered the questions earnestly.

By the way, we are going to go to Philip Island tomorrow. We can see hundreds of little penguins about sunset . But we will return to Deakin University at 23:30!!!!!!!!!! It is too late!! But I am looking forward to tomorrow.

It will be veeeeeeery busy next week...
But I want to enjoy the rest of days!

Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    It seems you all are working hard to complete the final project and too busy to update the blogs.
    I have sent you all an email. Please read it and reply me by March 10th.

    Shoko Ichijo

    ReplyDelete